Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Paris 2 / 巴黎 2


吃 / Food 


巴黎的飲食消費不比倫敦便宜,但是水準高太多了,光是簡單的麵包就嚐得出來。

The costs of food are no lower than those of London, but the quality far outruns the latter. Take simple bread for example. French bread is so much more tasty.


超好吃的雞肉貝果。

Super yummy chicken bagel. 


燻鮭魚三明治。我常和大家一起在公園野餐,就算是簡單的食物也令人很有滿足感。

Salmon baguette. I often picnic with others in parks. But even simple food such as sandwiches give me a great sense of satisfaction. 


有一天真的走進知名的圓頂餐廳。部落客艾瑪有關於餐廳仔細的介紹

One day I walk in the renowned restaurant La Coupole. In a few words, it is not only one of the largest restaurants in Paris but also a gathering place for famous writers and artists such as Hemingway, Sartre, Falkner, Picasso etc. 


餐廳裡也是個藝廊來著。

It is an art gallery inside too. 


沙拉和麵包。

Green salad and bread. 






主菜是咖哩小羊肉,還有附上水果醬和配菜。這一餐相當不便宜,不過是很特別的人生經驗。

The main course is curry lamb, with fruit sauce and side dishes. This meal costs me an arm and a leg, but it's a very unique life experience. 


離圓頂餐廳只有幾步距離的圓亭咖啡館,又是另一間了不起的餐廳。

La Rotonde is only a few steps away from La Coupole, and it is another restaurant/cafe loaded with history. 


圓頂餐廳對面的是精英咖啡館,我的匿名導遊說這間比較受到美國人歡迎。

Across from La Coupole is Le Select. My low-key tour guide said this restaurant is more popular with Americans. 


甜點/ Sweets






來到巴黎不吃甜點太可惜了,雖然櫥窗裡的甜點誘人,法國人也吃很多,可是巴黎人的身材樣貌真是好看極了。

It'd be a shame not to try desserts in Paris. The sweets here look so tempting and French people eat a lot of them, but Parisians are so slim and good-looking. 


顏色豐富的閃電泡芙。

Eclairs come in various colors. 




在巴黎不嚐嚐少女的酥胸怎行呢?

How can I leave Paris without trying macarons? 


巧克力/ Chocolate


復活節快到了,櫥窗裡都是創意十足的巧克力。

With Easter coming, the display windows are decorated with creative forms of chocolate. 


這是以各大藝術家的作品風格為靈感做的巧克力。

This is chocolate made based on works by famous artists. 


咖啡館/ Cafes 


巴黎人既要高科技又要曬太陽。

Parisians want both high tech and sunshine. 


坐在露天咖啡座不只是看人,更是要被看。

Sitting in an outdoor cafe is not just about looking at people, but also about being gazed at. 


享譽盛名的雙叟咖啡館。最好穿美美的再來這裡坐一下午。

This is the celebrated Les Deux Magots. You'd better be well-dressed and come sit here for a whole afternoon. 


也是文人和藝術家必去的「花神咖啡館」。

Cafe de Flore, where you can find stories of well-known writers and artists. 

7 comments:

Jasmine said...

我私心認為巴黎人必定都把維持身材的祕訣當成不可對外言傳的秘密
用食物把大家都養的豐腴圓潤卻只有他們還能有好身材!

噢看到那櫥窗裡的一排甜點心都酥了啊!!

Weichuen You said...

其實羅蘭爺爺有和我說啦,每天至少要走或跑一公里,要不然就是要游泳!

Kim said...

我要被甜點融化了天呀~~~~

Weichuen You said...

這裡真的是甜點的樂土啊!

Unknown said...

好想念的味呀!!

Weichuen You said...

從歐洲哪去都很方便啦!

Winnie Sun said...

Dear Miss You:
有點久沒有來看你的可愛日誌:P
這學期雖然不會忙到三經半夜才睡覺
但也有好多瑣碎的小事要做

四月初剛好放春假
妳去巴黎的同時
我在環島:D
是真的背包客還搭人家便車的那種
It was so exciting!

I dream to go to Paris
我這學期做了好多功課
找到很多書店、點心、餐廳、咖啡廳、雜貨店
但今年可能去不成

我忘了告訴妳我有朋友在巴黎開民宿!
一個很酷的人
(所以我才那麼想去)