Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Oh My Loveman! 45 / 我的戀愛超人 45

by Weichuen You 2004

"You see? This is the MASTERPIECE I am most proud of. As a French citizen, I can't say there is something better than this. What a piece of art!" Loveman exclaimed with admiration for the classic Mona Lisa.
"Really? I mean no offense, but I think you have the same painting hung on the wall in your apartment..." Pipi scratched her head puzzled.

"You mean, THAT ONE?" Loveman yelled out of a sudden.
"Yeah?" Pipi was caught off guard and quite surprised by him.
"My holy Napoleon...This is the original and we have nothing but a copy! Do you or do you not understand the difference between the two?" Loveman thought he had shown the pearls to someone who didn't understand their value.


「妳看!她的美貌多麼傾國傾城啊!」「咦,我在哪好像看過一模一樣的畫?那不是在你家嗎?為何麼你還要千里迢迢地跑來看她?我們有必要為區區蒙娜夜闖羅浮宮嗎?」

No comments: