Thursday, December 01, 2005

Oh My Loveman! 46 / 我的戀愛超人 46

by Weichuen You 2004

"Loveman, I really don't find our trip to be exciting or interesting. What do you want to show me anyway?" Pipi was rather disappointed with what she had seen.
Loveman was EXASPERATED on hearing this. No one could insult him or his country in a more ruthless way.
"What? You don't even think this canal is gorgeous? It was so beautifully filmed in 'Amelie'. Oh my God, I am so angry now that I might die of a heart attack!" He was at the end of his patience and tried his best not to scream like a madman.
Pipi didn't think she was wrong in being honest with Loveman. So they were locked in silence for a few minutes.
"OK, if you want something special, then I'll give it to you. Just stop complaining!" This time Loveman decided to go all out to impress the difficult young lady.


「喂,戀愛超人,目前我看到的,沒什麼了不起嘛!我覺得一點都不好玩。」「妳對我說這話,簡直就是對我的文化最大的污辱,妳連艾密莉打水漂的地方都瞧不起,你不要欺人太甚!好,你要看看好康的嗎?我不會讓妳敗興而歸!」

No comments: