Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Oh My Loveman! 44 / 我的戀愛超人 44

by Weichuen You 2004

For Loveman, it was the last thing in the world to hear his mother country and culture criticized or insulted. He was determined to show to Pipi how France excels in culture, history, art, love, wine, or anything imaginable.
"This is a must-see sight. To impress you, I think it's better for us to come at night because there are way too many tourists in the daytime. But promise me, we have to be really cautious so that the guards won't get us."
"OK, when necessary, I can fight for myself." Pipi was rather excited about this crazy project.
"No no no, let's not waste time. I am sure your martial arts can be saved for a more appropriate occasion. Let's run!"

Pipi had NO idea what they were about to see in this pyramid-shaped building called the Louvre. But everything started to be fun...


「小艾,羅浮宮這個景點是非來不可喔,裡面可是有了不起的寶藏!不過,不要再擺pose了,我們快走吧!」

No comments: