Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Papa

Today I began the character study for my new story. I started with my dad. I think he has great potential for being a comic figure. He is sorta bald and he loves to wear a cap. I have to admit it's not a bad strategy. He has very skinny legs, which resemble those of birds. Most of all, they are white, hairless. My mom often says, "Only if he were a woman..."

When my mom saw the drawing, she burst out laughing. I don't know if that means "Oh that is so true..." or "My God, he is funny." However, I do find this guy to be cute. Yet, I'll never show it to my dad. He always prides himself on being an experienced educator and I make him look like a sort-of-naive vacationer in Hawaiian shirt:-). After all, we can't always be so serious...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

super ce dessin!