Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Want some mutton?


I have to admit that posting the photo of this successful dish is mainly for my own vanity. I am probably the only person that visits my blog regularly, or maybe a little bit too much. There are many ingredients I didn't use to eat before my epiphany. "No thanks, mutton is too heavy for me." "Oh, I have lactose intolerance. My stomach doesn't digest cheese well." These taboos were totally left behind when it dawned upon me how delicious a meal can be if used appropriately. Well, we have to embrace the fact that the only theory that doesn't change is people do change.

Below the mutton is a vast paradise of veggies covered in olive oil, seasoned with salt and pepper. The members of this paradise include tomatoes, aubergine, carrots and hotdogs. Most of all, the combination of Chapelure and Parmesan cheese gives the dish a golden and crispy look. Of course, don't forget the irresistible smell when it's taken out of the oven. Want some mutton?

No comments: