Tuesday, July 12, 2005

one night in Bangkok


By the time I go to bed every night, the house is all quiet. Early as I hit the sack, my competitors are too good. So my punishment is solitude. Some might enjoy it, but I feel like companionship during vacations. I search for consolation in my memories and I find one night in Bangkok perfect company for tonight. Outside it's cool and calm, but in my mind's eye, night just begins and Bangkok is about to liven up. I dragged my smelly body that had sweated rounds and rounds in the daytime, but the party was not over yet. I was far from willing to go back to the hotel. In the streets, the crowds bustled with desires, longings, and the air felt tempting. For everyone, something major was to occur. It would be so new that no similar experiences were written on the record of memories before.

Since it's not a tradition to stay up here for excitement, I'll have to excuse myself. Good night. I'll have to continue the trip in my dream. If you are a little drowsy, you are welcome to join me here in Elbeuf.

No comments: