Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Come to draw, boys! 5 / 孩子們來畫畫吧!5


男孩們很喜歡松崗達英先生寫的「我是小恐龍」,我覺得我們可以用這本書來點變化。

Boys are fascinated by I Am a Little Dinosaur written by Mazuoka Tatsuhide. I am inspired to make use of the book in our art class today.



        我讓楷維選了他最有興趣的一張圖。接下來我們就要做立體版了!

   Kai is asked to pick an image that interests him the most. Our task is to create its 3-D version. 



        光是背景就花上我一個小時繪製。

   It takes me an hour to draw merely the background. 





        因為松崗先生的風格很細膩,所以我們三人費了很大的功夫著色。


   Because Mr. Tatsuhide has a very fine style, we three make great effort to color the picture. 



        光是底圖本身就繽紛到不行。

   The background is extremely colorful. 


        午休時間楷維一心想要進入第二階段的立體圖,睡午覺時不斷起床看我準備好了沒有,第一次發現我還在休息,很失望地跑回家躺回床上嘴邊碎碎念:汪達姨不是說只要我醒來,她隨時都會準備好嗎?第二度來探班時,我剛好要開房間門,他也從外面開,我們看到彼此的第一句話是:你為什麼要嚇我?

   Kai is more than eager to make the 3-D dinosaur, but we make it a rule to take the noon break first. During his nap, he can't help getting up to check on me. The first time he comes only to find me sleeping, he goes back to the bed murmuring in disappointment: Didn't Auntie Wanda say that she's always ready whenever I wake up? When he comes around the second time, I happen to open the door from the inside while he turns the knob on the outside. We both blurt out: You scared me! 



        楷維如願以償畫到恐龍!

   Kai gets to draw the dinosaur of his dreams! 



        我們的恐龍樂園很有熱帶地區的感覺喔!

   Our dinosaur paradise has the colorfulness of the tropical zone! 








        挑戰完一層的立體圖之後,我們要試看看兩層的作品,於是我借用妮娜克斯福的想法來做練習。


   After the basic challenge, we decide to try more complicated 3-D works. We would like to borrow Nina Cosford's idea and then apply it to other picture books. 



        我先準備好三層圖片。

   I have to prepare three pictures that represent three layers first. 





        上色小王子再度出場!

   The color prince finally gets down to work! 





        油性蠟筆和水彩混用的效果不賴,所以我請楷維用兩種媒材。。

   The texture of oil pastel and watercolors mixed together is quite striking, so I make Kai use both media. 



        等水彩乾之際來吃個百香果。

   Our snack today is passion fruit! 







        進入下一堂美術課之前我們要用力期待!

   We'll live with anticipation before our next art class comes!

4 comments:

Carol Liu said...

游老師,我也要上畫畫課!

Weichuen You said...

你回來之後我們可以來上手作課!

Carol Liu said...

Please give me a shopping list, 我要先去美術行採買。

如果我加入手作課,那麼小方和阿楷是不是就成了我的學長了啊?

Weichuen You said...

No, you don't have to:) I have everything. 小方和阿楷可是很忙的,並不是每次都可以來上課,你可以上成人一對一的課!