Sunday, June 24, 2012

Londoners / 倫敦人

從湖區回到倫敦之後,陪娜娜複習了重要景點,以為可以暫時不碰相機,但想到很久不會回來這個城市,多少還是想記錄眼睛看到的一切。

After coming back from the Lake District to London, I reviewed the most important tourist attractions with Nana in person. I had thought that I wouldn't need the camera for a while. However, there were still so many images worth recording, especially when I knew that I wouldn't come back for a long time in the future...

當時邊逛邊想,怎麼說倫敦都是很棒的地方,我從中得到太多無法用金錢計算或言語形容的經驗,人生有走這一遭真的很幸福。

As I played, I couldn't help telling myself that London is such a brilliant place. I gained so much experience whose value I couldn't calculate with money or describe with words. I am really blessed to have lived in the capital for 9 months.

回到家整理倫敦的照片,最喜歡的都是人的影像,所以這一集以倫敦人為主題。

When I was going through the photos taken in London today, my favorites are all images of people. So I decide to use the theme of Londoners in this episode.


攝於國會大廳前 / photo taken in front of Houses of Parliament 



攝於國會大廳前 / photo taken in front of Houses of Parliament 



攝於皇家騎兵衛隊閱兵場 / photo taken in front of Horse Guards 



攝於皇家騎兵衛隊閱兵場 / photo taken at Horse Guards 



攝於皮卡迪里廣場附近 / photo taken near Picadilly Circus 



攝於伯靈頓商圈 / photo taken at Burlington Arcade 



攝於柯芬園 / photo taken at Covent Garden 



攝於柯芬園 / photo taken at Covent Garden 



攝於柯芬園 / photo taken at Covent Garden 



攝於維多利亞地鐵站 / photo taken at Victoria tube station 


我離開倫敦之後,夏日還是吹著冷冷的風,吃甜點還是最撫慰人心的活動,可是我在亞熱帶的小島上,聽著BBC的廣播,讀著勞達爾的瑪蒂達,看著有點悶的連續劇「東城人」。在另一個地方想著倫敦果然有完全不一樣的風味啊!

After I left London, summer is still chilly. Eating desserts is still the most comforting activity one can think of. But on a subtropical island at the other end of the world, I find myself listening to BBC radio, reading Roald Dahl's Matilda, and watching kind-of-dry EastEnders. It does make a difference to miss a place and to actually be part of it...

No comments: