Friday, December 02, 2005

Oh My Loveman! 47 / 我的戀愛超人 47

by Weichuen You 2004

"Since you don't like the 'glamorous' sides of Paris, I'll make you experience something different. I bet you have never seen the metro car packed with so many sad and indifferent faces." Loveman explained to Pipi while the latter wondered why this would be a "tourist attraction."
"Wow, I am impressed...Their faces are unbelievably gloomy..." Pipi replied.
"And you know what? When people look so downbeat, we can't laugh or smile. It wouldn't go with the tone of this city. Try to look VERY depressed..." They two made much effort not to laugh though they both knew they were playing a very stupid game...


「妳有沒有在地鐵裡看過那麼多哀怨的臉孔?而且,妳還不能嘻嘻哈哈喔!不然妳就會成為破壞這幅圖的頭號公敵!怎麼樣,其他地方絕對找不到吧!」

2 comments:

kikazinha said...

I don't think you will have any problems in becoming a professional illustrator, (I read what you wrote about you) I think you have already a great and personal style.
:-)
I also love life as it is.C.

Weichuen You said...

Thank you. I think of myself as an illustrator, a self-hired one:-). Your words encourage me a lot.