Sunday, October 21, 2012

Filled with water / 水壺裝滿水


四歲的頎頎學了五言絕句,回家也做了兩句詩,她說:千山鳥飛啼,水壺裝滿水。頎媽轉述這個小故事給我的當下,我的心裡有了畫面。

Four-year-old Chichi learned five-character-quatrains at school, and she couldn't help writing her own couplet after going home. She said, "Birds fly and chirp against thousands of mountains, the jug is filled with water." When her mom told me the anecdote, an image formed immediately in my mind. 

過去一個星期畫不出圖來,不過這是我給自己裝滿水的過程,週末正式地和2012年的夏天道再見,關掉了我本來就不怎麼愛的臉書帳號,揮別晦暗、猜測和等待,我要繼續我清亮的人生。不同於從前,我對於獨善其身開始感到無聊,該是自我拓展的時候了。

I couldn't draw in the past week, but I figure I was trying to fill my jug. This weekend I waved goodbye to the summer of 2012, deactivated my facebook account, and most of all, discarded waiting and guessing in the murky dark. I am going on with my bright and clear life. Different from the past, I start to feel bored with my narrow life circle. It's time for self-expansion...

No comments: