Sunday, August 21, 2011

my record of Lanyu / 我的蘭嶼記錄

從蘭嶼回來一個月了,我終於用自己的方式做了記錄,雖然礙於天候和體力,錯過了許多美麗的景色,不過我還是感謝有這趟旅行。

It has been a month since I returned from Lanyu. I finally pulled myself together and recorded the journey in my own way. Despite the fact that the weather and my physical condition made it impossible for me to explore all the beautiful sites, I am still more than thankful for taking this trip.
















因為我最近多了個商業人士的新角色,對於產品陳列得講究些,我還為這一系列的圖拍了宣傳照。

I have become a businesswoman now, so I have to work on showcasing my products. Here are the promotional photos of my illustrations: 








和我的智囊團討論之後,我們決定目前先打低價戰,如果你有興趣購買,請上我的Etsy小房間網頁。

After a week of discussion with my think thank, we decide to lower the prices of products for the time being. If you are interested in this series of illustrations, please go to my Etsy Little Room webpage: 


No comments: