Thursday, January 19, 2006

Oh My Loveman! 71 / 我的戀愛超人 71

by Weichuen You 2005

"Hey guys! I am back with tons of fresh seafood!" Uncle Patrick waved to everyone and caught their attention immediately by blurting out the word that they had been waiting for.
"Seafood? How can we miss that? IMPOSSIBLE!" The family rushed forward in glee and Pipi was left all alone on the beach.
"What? They left me for seafood? Am I not the patient that passed out only a moment ago?" Pipi mumbled to herself in surprise.


「親愛的,我替大家加菜回來了!今晚有海鮮可吃囉!」

「海鮮?衝啊!」

「那我呢?我不是暈倒了嗎?怎麼沒人理我?」

2 comments:

isay said...

you have a continous folding sketchbook? this is great.

by the way, i tried to put your site in my link ages ago but it doesn't function and yet, i will try to change again today.

have a nice day!

Weichuen You said...

I used several pieces of paper together at a time. I must have been influenced by the concept of comics:-).