Saturday, October 29, 2005

Broken




Ladies and gentlmen, I have to admit to you that my idea today is rather silly:-). I just want to say that sometimes we start a thing with a perfect idea or that we are fully prepared. However, it does not always turn out perfect. This is especially common in the culinary domain. How many times have my eggs, my crepes, my pancakes turned out broken while what I have in mind is perfect circle?

Just don't be too hard on yourself when the above-mentioned situation happens. Real life is full of "broken," i.e. imperfect situations. Sometimes we have to take them easy...

8 comments:

The Unknown said...

Great thought and FUN pictures. Nice!
love

Tony Sarrecchia said...

Cute and fun.

isay said...

this is fun and i can relate to them!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me smile! Very nice illustrations and love your fancy cooking position from above - very poetic :)

carla said...

This made me laugh out loud! Very funny:>

ecm said...

funny and charming illos! :-)

I Feel Good said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I Feel Good said...

LOL!:D You make my day! This is too funny, thank you!:D