Sunday, December 06, 2015

Fern and papaya / 蕨和木瓜


我在植標館放了一些圖書,讓早來的小朋友們可以自行閱讀,有些孩子真真切切地接受了我的心意。

I prepared a bookshelf in the herbarium so that the kids that come early can do some reading on their own. Some of them do get my message. 



        湘芸還折起紙,是第一個這麼做的孩子!

     Yun is the first kid to try origami! 



        看完蕨類展之後,孩子們迫不及待地回展示室畫圖。

     After the guided tour of ferns, the children can't wait to go back to the exhibit room to draw. 













        今天來的小朋友都很有藝術氣息,給我們很大的視覺饗宴。

     The children today are all very artistic. I feel like being in an art museum. 







        畫完圖之後去庭園找木瓜樹!

     Then we go look for the papaya trees in the gardens! 





        木瓜的鄰居是耀眼的楊桃,我無法不注意到它的光芒。

     The papaya tree's neighbor--the star fruits, are so dazzling that I can't but notice them. 



        我好喜歡這個小女孩看影片的姿態!

     I love how the girl concentrates on the clip. 



        我配合今天主題木瓜做的百香果涼拌青木瓜絲。

     I made shredded green papaya seasoned with passion fruit for the afternoon tea. 



        觀察和品嚐青木瓜和熟木瓜。

     We observe a green papaya and taste a ripe papaya.



        左邊的小木瓜是庭園裡的木瓜樹掉下來的。

     The small green papaya on the left is from one papaya tree in the garden. 



        貴美阿姨的木瓜教室開講!

     Time for Auntie Guei-mei's papaya lesson! 

No comments: