Saturday, October 24, 2015

Beauty of failure / 失敗的美好


今天傍晚去把落選的畫稿接回家,心情有一點受影響,不過去了健身房一趟之後,決定明天重新開始。

This evening I went to pick up my story and illustrations "Not Alone" for the Sanmin picture book contest. Though it took me only an evening to get over my frustration a few weeks ago, I knew I was going down today. Luckily, after working out in the gym, I am so determined to begin again tomorrow. 



        夏天寫了兩個故事,故事本身都不夠好,所以都失敗了,不過今年學到最大的課題就是:失敗也是一件很美好的事,因為它讓我變得更謙卑,並且開始享受尋找方法的過程,更重要的是,失敗讓我更強壯,也毫不遲疑地重新修改寫過的故事。

     I wrote two stories this past summer, but I failed all because my stories are not good enough. However, I learned an important lesson this year, that is, failure itself is a very wonderful experience. It makes me more humble. Also, I've seen so much as I am looking for ways out. Most of all, I've become stronger. I've got down to revising one of the stories without hesitation.

        未來的某一天,我一定也會懷念這一刻的自己。

     In the future, I'll be bound to miss how I am at this instant...

No comments: