Thursday, January 11, 2007

Mount Ali Rules! 2 / 我愛阿里山 2

還記得那對溫柔的情侶嗎?以下是他們的故事續集!
Do you still remember the tender couple? The following story is the sequel to the previous comic strip!
We are getting married! Kay & Uncle

Chapter 2: The Backseat

Six a.m., half an hour later than planned in our itineraries. The driver is not far away, taking his time. The passengers were not very patient, especially the lady next to the driver's seat.

Kay: What the hell is he doing? If he doesn't get in the car now, we won't be able to arrive at Alishan before noon, and then we'll lose a lot of precious time, and then..."

Kay's monologue: Am I really going to marry this turtle-slow guy? I am not THAT sure now...

Kay: Darling, what do you like about me?
Uncle: Damned! He had the nerves to cut in on me?

Uncle's monologue: Nice as I am, I can never ever ever bear being cut in on! Rude drivers are my worst enemies! You are toast!

Mira: Gee, the slow guy has his impulsive moments too! I am so scared!
Spooky: Call your little bro and buy the travel insurance for the four of us right away!

(PS: Mira's little bro is a professional insurance man, in case you don't know. In case you need any service, please write to Mira's email address at mirageeyou@yahoo.com.tw)

Kay: Darling, what's the hurry? Take your time...We know better than place our lives at stakes because of that rat. We are so not in a rush. Come, take a deep breath!

Well, these two people are meant for each other. When one of them is fast, the other slows him or her down. They have the just right tempo between them. Mira & Spooky's monologue: Oh, we are so envious...

9 comments:

Weichuen You said...

I'd like to apologize to my three visitors, Marc, Louis and 承雲子. I made some revisions to my post and thus their messages disappeared. I just want to let you guys know that I got them. Thank you so much!

harlequinpan said...

Miragee

看來我沒有趕上上一班到阿里山的車!不知道
發生了什麼事還讓妳改版登道歉啟事?.....真是好奇寶寶!消失的版面是什麼啊?

年底前這段時間是我最不願面對卻又躲不過的時段,忙碌的情況只能以非人形容(螞蟻及蜜蜂都忙得有條不紊),已經有兩個月沒有畫畫了(最近PO的都是以前畫的),面目可憎到可以丟到馬桶去了。

真羨慕妳能不斷的嘗試新的表現法,再沒有比這個更幸福的了。

Weichuen You said...

親愛的潘大叔:

沒什麼大不了的啦,因為前幾天不論我怎麼試,總是無法順利地把所有圖片和文字放在同一篇文章,後來就分了兩個post放,最後我的完美主義作祟,又重新把兩篇文章縮為一篇,就這樣囉!

不要擔心,我最近發現心如果不平靜,就無法有突破,這幾個月來我也有很多高低起伏讓我無法像從前那樣專心於畫畫,不過這些事都告一個段落了,我要安安靜靜開開心心地畫畫去了。給你自己一點時間,畫畫的慾望回來得很快,只要身心都準備好‧‧‧

Marc said...

No problem, don't sweat it!

Anonymous said...

酷耶!!!噢!親愛的游小淳~
據歷史老師所說,這次禮班的歷史是他教的四個班考中最好的耶!
哈哈哈哈哈哈 整個就是很愉悅XD
還有還有 別班同學也都在問你酷炫的新髮型說
還以為你受情傷咧...我們可是極力反駁喔

Weichuen You said...

Marc: Thank you:-). I just want to let you know that I didn't delete your message on purpose. I wouldn't do such a thing to my loyal fan:-).

薛吉和企鵝:哇!游小淳終於要出運了!看來我去巴里島要破費了,不過我可是很高興呢!

沒有情傷那麼嚴重,不過有部分屬實啦!一切都過去了,我要向前邁進了!

謝謝你們和我報告!

isay said...

i am glad to see you are really back on track now! great stories and illustrations

Weichuen You said...

isay: Thank you for being there for me! This is a good start for me!

Anonymous said...

是啊,讓手跟著心走,有慾望畫出來的畫跟逼出來的味道就是不一樣。這個阿里山漫畫真是有趣!