Monday, January 08, 2007

Mount Ali Rules! 1 / 我愛阿里山 1

Chapter 1: The Mysterious Motorcyclist

On our way to Mount Ali, a motorcyclist caught our attention. It was rather difficult to tell if that was a man or a woman...

We squinted our eyes trying to get a better look.

The gender-perplexing back possessed the maternal thickness and the masculine sturdiness. Oh, we were so confused!

Spooky said, "That's a man, it goes without saying!" Mira objected, "No no, it's a woman!" Kay replied, "The motorcylist looks like a middle-aged lady that has gained weight because of childbirth." Uncle muttered, "Um, I think it's a woman too."

To find out the truth, we decided to speed up. "Did you see the face?" "Only the profile!" "Ok, let's move a little faster!"

When we saw the motorcylist close-up, we were stunned..."It was a man!" Well, the shoulder-length, curly, dyed hair happens to be really in for men from Chia-yi...

13 comments:

C. Robin Janning said...

Miragee,

welcome back. Love the look of this story, especially the contrast of such lovely colors and wash on lined paper.

Robin

Unknown said...

哈!你的阿里山之旅!好恬淡阿!
我再構思下一篇漫畫!
還有動畫案的美術設計!
一直都有在畫畫阿!
我是乖學生!

Marc said...

Tee hee! This made me smile! I also quite love the style used!

Anonymous said...

好酷唷:)
要是我也會想要一探究竟耶其實
不過那到底是什麼個髮型啊??
我好好奇唷~~~~

嘻XD
我真是個有效率的孩子
我終於比薛吉還早來留言了呢!!
這樣小粉絲的位子可以上前遞補嗎??

Callipygia said...

Miragee, it is good to see you back with so much gusto. It is exciting to see the experimentation going on- I especially like the sense of movement captured and the humor of course.

bruno côrte said...

Hi Miragee,
so nice... love the green
Benico Tanaka is a woman artist
Bruno

Anonymous said...

噢,我可以了解機車騎士的心,
薛吉可是從小到大都被認成男生的說
頭髮長一點還被認為是人妖...
謝企鵝不知道在搖擺什麼`
我只是不想讓人家覺得我整天掛在電腦前面嗎!!

Weichuen You said...

Robin: Thank you for your kind words:-). I am trying to get back to the pattern of painting and I am doing ok so far...

maki: 好乖喔!我也會認真一點的啦!

marc: Thank you! I'll visit you in a few days. Gee, I am terribly sloppy when it comes to blogging recently...

企鵝:就是米粉燙加染髮的及肩造型,真是處處可見喔!

Calli: Oh, how I love the word "gusto." Yes, I am taking delight again in experiencing the little things in life. I've been much more relaxed than a while ago. Nice to have you come back and visit me again and again. Thank you so much!

Bruno: Oh, so Benico is a woman artist...Thank you for getting back to me here. I don't think this series of comics is especially sophiscated, but I need to start again, whether the works are good or bad...

薛吉:你的內心很纖細,只能說,我們粗獷的外表都唬到別人了‧‧‧你和企鵝的戰場怎麼延伸到我的地盤來啦!你們兩個我都很喜歡,讓你們一起當第一名小粉絲如何?可是,我都還沒紅呢!

isay said...

Welcome back! Cheers! i think you are in your good spirits....keep it up!

i miss you no more.

best regards!

Anonymous said...

本人游大傑,需要我專業的評斷嗎?!!
我很嚴厲的......

Weichuen You said...

Isay: Yep, I am doing ok now. Thank you so much:-). I will try not to disappear for so long next time:-).

傑哥:我知道你很嚴厲,你的判斷就留給你自己吧!反正我只是自娛啊!

harlequinpan said...

真的耶!那天新聞介紹2007年元宵節主燈在嘉義主辦,的確出現了頂著米粉燙的男生,真是太好玩了!

Weichuen You said...

真好,我有見證人囉!