Tuesday, May 12, 2009

book of joy / 幸福書

我為某個朋友紀錄生活中的小小喜悅,希望我們都不要忘記人生的快樂都來自於這些小細節!

I recorded the little joy I could find in my daily life, for a very special someone. I hope we won't forget that happiness actually originates from these humble details!


No. 1: In the morning, there's always a platter of colorful fruits waiting on the wooden table. It's like an invincible mother ship ready to sail. The lovely sight chases away my drowsiness and fatigue.

No. 3: One morning when I was looking for something tasty for my eyes, I found the flowers of the upstair neighbor dangling down onto the top of our balcony. A beautiful surprise of the last azalea in bloom filled me with happiness.

No. 4: I draw right after I open my eyes. I draw when I eat, I draw even when I take a short pause from all routines in the bathroom!

No. 6: I often pretend that I am traveling somewhere when taking the MRT. On a day when sunshine spills into the car, my heart palpitates with thrill in wondering where my next stop will be.

No. 7: Drizzles are typical of spring in this city. It's a must to bring an umbrella wherever I go. When I looked at mine during a bus ride, I realized that a simple and unremarkable item can be beautiful too...

No. 9: I found this cool tree outside a classroom. Whenever students are giving presentations up there and I have a chance to walk around, I can't help but tell myself to draw it!

No. 11: I envy you for you are so free from care. What have you dreamed of?

No. 13: Adopt a dog! Every evening when I go for a jog, I will encounter an old man with a yellow dog and a black dog. Though we never converse with each other, these two creatures just feel like my long-time friends. One day I noticed Blackie's absence, and I had to repress myself from going up to the old man!

No. 14: Every morning I'd say hi from my living room to him, who sits in the living room across from mine. It's a large space with sunlight and bird chirping streaming in. When I walk to him, I'd see his small body like a dot on the huge sofa. He is so serious when he reads. I like the way he looks because it feels like all the problems can be solved in his world.

9 comments:

spookie said...

嗯...幸福是睡前的一本書,
早餐的一杯鮮奶茶,
還有醒來時發現還是星期天! =)

Weichuen You said...

再加ㄧ條:幸福是ㄧ個人吃掉一份Cold Stone!

jamie said...

No. 3 is my favorite!

茗方 said...

好久沒來了
我一忙就懶得想逛網誌
看來今年暑假得再來排時間
把妳這裡的文章看一看

剛剛點進這裡的一剎那
我覺得幸福的感覺
跳進了我的眼睛:)

P.S.
一份Cold Stone大概可以抵一餐
可是真的好好吃!X)

Weichuen You said...

jamie: It's my secret to happiness!

茗方:好啊,有空再來!

對,所以我半年才吃ㄧ次Cold Stone!

shaggy said...

哇~那你天天都很幸福欸!


那2.5.8.10號幸福是什麼呀?

Weichuen You said...

因為,畫壞了啊!

Rie said...

These are all lovely, No.13 is my favorite. To me, happiness is enjoy what I am doing and cherish it.

Weichuen You said...

Rie, then you must be a very happy person!