Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hormone 12 / 荷爾蒙 12

"Give me some more hormone..."
"Where am I now?"
"I am so exhausted..."
"I can't go on anymore..."
Maybe it was because that everything went on too smoothly. I turned around and around with the heroine in the "Hormone" series, and then I suddenly felt dizzy. Before I knew it, I fell out of my story into the real life, from October, 2006 to the present moment. And I didn't know how to go back! I'd been racking my brain wondering how to end this story, which comes to its ending way earlier than expected. Before I found the answer, a cold and fatigue and helplessness came to knock at my door, requesting for a year-end party with me. Meanwhile, fans kept reminding me, "Hey, I follow up your story all the time..." So this is the most realistic ending I can think of. After all, we do not often hear comic artists say, "My inspiration is so dry..."
Since I am afraid that my brain might be as empty as a dried well by the time 2006 ends, I want to leave a short message for those who never cease to visit my little room. This has been a fantastic year in many senses. I've tried various sorts of challenges and made so much progress artistically speaking. Best of all, I am so loved and touched by all of you. I know you might laugh at me for wanting to say out loud my new year resolution, but go ahead and laugh. I still want to say it. I've had so much, but I still don't make enough efforts. I want to live my life with more passion and enthusiasm in the coming year. Before I set out for it, I have to wish myself some good luck. Of course, I do not forget to prepare tons for you.
Thank you all so much, and see you there my dear...

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

真是酷炫的結局,我才正想著游小淳接下來會怎麼樣子呢!
感謝游小淳的笑死人不償命漫畫,天天光顧你的blog已經成了習慣呢!祝福你接下來所遇到的挑戰都能夠一一擊破

Anonymous said...

Dear miragee

謝謝你對我文章的回應和鼓勵,
是一種我會小小呼一口氣,然後將那感覺放心裡沉澱及想好好記住的感謝... ...

嗯,可以成為好朋友吧!
謝謝妳!我好開心~


Nathacha
單邊過界

Unknown said...

我也期許自己2007年能做出更好的作品!

Callipygia said...

Miragee, Thank you for sharing with us your vision. I believe that you are fulfilling it and wish even more passion for you in 2007!

Angela Wales Rockett said...

That is an excellent resolution. I think I'll make that one of mine too!

Good luck!

Weichuen You said...

薛吉:好感動喔!有這麼認真的小粉絲,我會加油的!

Nathacha: 我想你一定會ok的,有這樣的經驗,往後你會更堅強!

maki: 你已經很棒啦!不過我們互相鼓勵一定可以更上一層樓!

Calli: Thank you so much for being so supportive. I'll definitely come up with better stuff in the coming year!

Angela: Let's all work hard for art!

Anonymous said...

歐 是企鵝
企鵝也想當游小淳的小粉絲:) 哈
游小淳要加油 企鵝要加油
大家都要加油 哈XD

Anonymous said...

salut Miragée,

荷爾蒙系列這幾期的分格配置挺有趣的
從彩色變黑白的手法也不錯
期待你其他作品喔

明年 我也想畫一些長一點的故事了

lilou

Unknown said...

Love your sense of movement in this set!! :)

Anonymous said...

This actually reminds me of Henry James's short story, The Turn of the Screw. Well, at least the "turning" part : )

Anonymous said...

Hi dear,

Hormone story chapter is pretty interesting. So keep it up! Wish you all the best for your up coming project in 2007.

Uncle S.

Weichuen You said...

企鵝妹妹:謝謝你啦!你的號碼牌在薛吉後面:〉

Lilou:謝謝你的鼓勵,今年年末因為認識你收穫匪淺,我會更努力的!

Alina: Thank you so much for coming back again and again!

Louis: Wow, you never fail to associate my works with major classics. I am honored to hear that:-).

Uncle S.: Haven't heard from you a long time! Nice to have you back and I am pleased to have amused you:-).

harlequinpan said...

這裡迷漫在一片溫馨、彼此欣賞鼓舞
的氛圍,真好!

可以把電視扔了。

constance wong said...

hey miragee :) Here's wishing you all the best and I'm sure your 2007 will be a wonderful and meaningful one, better and better in all aspects! JIA YOU!!!

constance wong said...

hey miragee :) May all the best comes your way and I'm sure 2007 will be an even better and meaningful one for you, in all aspects! JIA YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

恭喜你得到本屆華文部落格最佳生命記錄類推薦優格獎囉
Félicitations!!

Bonnes fêtes!