Monday, November 27, 2006

Hormone 6 / 荷爾蒙 6

The appearance of Miss Hormone gave me a hunch that something was not right. Life without love was never a big deal to me. But when I stayed longer and longer in the bathroom and my dear inelegant anal disease whispered at my ear in that tender tone meant only for its VIPs, it dawned on me that the problem was far more serious than I could imagine. With Miss Hormone's strike, my metabolism slowed down. This whole thing almost freaked me out. If you happen to hear any strange sound coming from the bathroom, please keep a secret for me.

9 comments:

isay said...

hi miragee, interesting post! i don't remember - do you also celebrate christmas over there?

Weichuen You said...

:-) Well, I am more than happy to entertain my readers at the cost of my revealing my secret:-)

Well, we celebrate Christmas for fun. The main holidays are Chinese New Year next February...

Anonymous said...

發現大秘密耶!(笑)

我真的會保密的XD

Anonymous said...

I felt somehow your artistic touch has veered toward surrealism : ) ... the combination of the beautiful and the abject!

Anonymous said...

對了
那本書上寫的是禪嗎?

Weichuen You said...

大花花:謝謝你囉:─〉

Louis: Well, you know, I love to change my subjects and styles. In fact, I can't resist the changes. They just happen...Yep, the book is on "Zen." I need to master its art, especially in bathrooms:-).

harlequinpan said...

早安 Miragee

趁早上出門前過來拜訪一下
沒想到有如此特殊的場景

荷爾蒙女王已化身為
瓷磚的魍幕
牢牢的將妳給困住了

Anonymous said...

沒看過這種風格的漫畫,很有趣

Weichuen You said...

Harelquin: 你大概是最了解我的畫畫語言的人,你可以把所有的密碼解套,真是我的知音。

逸:謝謝你,我也覺得自己的東西還頗有趣味性的。