Saturday, December 24, 2011

walking tour in Budapest 2 / 布達佩斯散步之旅 2


一早出門就遇到這輛可愛的小貨車。

I spotted the lovely van when I headed out for my walking tour this morning. 


這幾天學到一個新的匈牙利字kiado,意思是出租。

I've learned a Hungarian word over the past few days. "Kiado" means to let. 


美麗的樹。

Here is a beautiful tree...




匈牙利人百態。

This is what Hungarians are like. 




匈牙利的藝術。

This is Hungarian art. 


今天的目的地是聖誕市集。

Today my destination was the Christmas market. 




市集有許多迷人的手作品。

The handicrafts in the market were just irresistible. 








但食物更動人。

Yet the food held much more appeal... 


為了找廁所,經過英國大使館,牌子上是倫敦奧運倒數時間。

On my way to seek for the toilet, I passed by the British Embassy. On the board is the countdown time to London Olympic Games. 




在這裡推薦Kempinski旅館的廁所,而且門房對於我要上免費廁所這件事一點都沒有勢利的表現。

I would like to recommend the toilet in Kempinski Hotel. Besides, the concierge was extremely ok with my using it for free. 


旋轉門也成為品牌的走秀場所。

The revolving door is another form of display windows. 


今天的第一張速寫。

The first sketch of the day. 




第二張!

The second! 


在寒冷中畫圖熱量都被消耗光了,趕快吃午餐去!內容物是一條巨大的香腸、一份巨大的馬鈴薯拌肉和一片巨大的麵包,外加一杯人人都在喝的熱葡萄酒。

My calories were burned out with my sketching in the cold. It was time for lunch! I had a  huge sausage, a huge serving of potatoes and meat, and a huge slice of bread, plus a cup of mulled wine, which everyone was drinking. 


吃完還是覺得很冷,躲到服飾店Bershka取暖,卻發現店內的設計太有趣,就坐下來速寫。

I was still shivering after the meal, so I went into Bershka, a clothing store, for shelter. I found the design of the space so interesting that I sat down to sketch. 


店內的牆壁設計很搶眼。

The design of the wall is very eye-catching. 


再度回到外頭,看到其它人坐在棚子裡取暖。

I went outside again and saw some people sit inside the warm covered seats. 




畫這張速寫時也成為別人拍攝的目標。

I was photographed while doing this sketch. 






路上處處都是好風景。

There were goodies everywhere. 






在速寫聖史蒂芬大教堂時,站在窗外盯著我看的小妹妹。

A young baby stared at me outside the window while I was sketching St. Stephen's Basilica. 








聖史蒂芬大教堂前有冬季溜冰場。

There is a winter skating rink in front of St. Stephen's Basilica. 




教堂前也有聖誕市集。

There is a Christmas market in front of St. Stephen's Basilica as well. 




雖然很冷,餐廳還架設戶外區。

Despite the cold, there is an outdoor area to many restaurants. 


某家店櫥窗的風景。

I found this accidentally in one shop window. 




四季飯店的建築相當有新藝術風。

The architecture of Four Seasons Hotel is rather Art Nouveau...


古舊的小公車。

The antique-looking small bus. 






鍊橋上張張照片都是美景。

Every shot of the Chain Bridge is fascinating. 


布達佩斯國家藝廊。

This is Budapest National Gallery. 










每天都經過的國會。

This is Parliament, which I see every day. 






黃白身的纜車很可愛。

The yellow-white tram cars are cute. 


回家之後試畫一張明信片的人物,匈牙利人長得有點苦命。

I tried to draw a postcard portrait after coming back. This, in my opinion, is a very typical Hungarian face...

3 comments:

shaggy said...

傍晚的天空怎麼這麼美!
長得苦命的人笑起來好揪心

A-Mei said...

該怎麼說呢....
國外的聖誕節真的都好美/3\

老師國外過完聖誕節後也有年假嗎??

Weichuen You said...

shaggy: 超美的啊!

阿美:沒有,只有聖誕節放三天假!